Built between 1901-1910 for the C&S these cars featured an all-steel underframe with Bettendorf Trucks. After abandonment in 1935 most of these boxcars were rebuilt prior to their arrival on the WP&Y. During this rebuild the cars recieved new mineral paper roof’s and an additional grab iron opposite the ladder.
|Dimensions||9 × 3 × 2.5 in|
Mineral Paper, Murphy Roof 12-rib, Murphy Roof 9-rib, Wood Plank
End Door, None
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.