$15.00 – $80.00
Built for the ET&WNC to haul gasoline, two of these cars were later acquired by the U.S. Army and moved to the White Pass and Yukon railroad to support the War Effort.
The flat cars were black with white lettering, and the tank was silver with black lettering. To complete the model, paint and decal to your liking.
This kit Includes:
- 3D Printed Body
- 8 – 18″ Grab Irons
- 4 – 18″ Drop Grab Irons
- 2 – 24″ Grab Irons
- 1 – Outer Handrail*
- 4 – Straight Side Mount Stirrups
- 4 – 8″ Length of wire for truss rods
- 1 – 1″ Length of wire for brake shaft
This kit requires the following for completion:
- N Scale: Micro-Trains #905
- HO Scale: Kadee #705, #713 or #714
- O Scale:
- On3 Kadee #803, or #807
- On30 Kadee #5 with DP13 Adapter
- Brake Details (optional)
*Instructions will be included to make these custom sizes
|Dimensions||9 × 3.5 × 2.5 in|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.